When it comes to the choice of decorative floors, we can think that it must be ceramic tiles, marble and wood floors, but now in developed countries and regions such as Europe, the United States, Japan and South Korea, spc floors have become the first choice for everyone to buy floors, and the domestic market is gradually Accept spc floors, why? spc floors would be very welcome. First, what do we have to ask? spc floor, how about spc floor?
So what about spc floors? What’s so special about spc floors?
1. Green and environmental protection, SPC floor is a new type of floor material invented in response to national emission reduction, spc polyvinyl chloride resin is the main raw material of the floor, and it is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resource. 100% free of formaldehyde, lead, benzene, heavy metals and carcinogens, soluble volatiles and radiation. spc floor is a reusable floor material, which is of great significance to protect the earth’s natural resources and ecological environment.
2. 100% waterproof, PVC and water have no affinity, and will not mold due to high humidity. There are many rainy seasons in the southern region, and the spc floor will not be deformed due to moisture, which is a good choice for the floor.
3. Fireproof, the fireproof grade of spc floor is B1, second only to stone, it will automatically extinguish after leaving the flame for 5 seconds, flame retardant, no spontaneous combustion, no toxic and harmful gases. It is suitable for occasions with high fire protection requirements.
4. Non-slip, spc Compared with ordinary floor materials, nanofibers feel more astringent when wet, not easy to slip, and more astringent when exposed to water. Suitable for families with elderly and children. Airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools and other public places with high public safety requirements are the first choice for ground materials.
5. Super wear-resistant, the wear-resistant layer on the surface of the spc floor is a transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high technology, and its wear-resistant revolution can reach about 10,000 revolutions. Depending on the thickness of the wear-resistant layer, the service life of the spc floor is more than 10-50 years. The spc floor is a kind of floor with a long service life, especially in public places with a high level.
6. Ultra-light and ultra-thin, the spc floor has a thickness of about 3.2mm-12mm, light weight, less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. It has unparalleled stair bearing and space saving advantages in high-rise buildings, and has special advantages in the renovation of old buildings.
7. It is suitable for floor heating. The spc floor has good thermal conductivity and uniform heat dissipation. It also plays an energy-saving role in families that use wall-hung furnaces to heat floor heating. The spc floor overcomes the defects of stone, ceramic tile, terrazzo ice, cold and slippery, and is the first choice for floor heating and heat conduction floors.
Post time: Jul-28-2022