SPC lock floor, in simple terms, refers to the floor that can be completely free of nails, glue, and keel during the floor laying process, and can be directly laid on the ground. The PVC self-adhesive floor is coated with self-adhesive glue on the back of the original floor, and then covered with PE release film to protect the glue. When installing the floor, tear off the release film, which can realize the convenient and quick installation of the floor.
SPC lock floor and PVC self-adhesive floor are difficult to distinguish from the pavement effect. However, there are still some differences in the use process, mainly in the following aspects:
1. The comfort level of the feet is different:
The production process and technical requirements of SPC lock floor are relatively high, and the thickness is usually about 4MM, which is larger than the usual 2MM of PVC self-adhesive floor, and the foot feels more comfortable.
2. The installation process is different:
(1) The SPC lock floor can be installed by relying on the lock connection between the floors. The paving is simple and fast, and the installation process does not need to use glue. The average worker can install more than 100 square meters per day.
(2) The installation of PVC self-adhesive floor is simpler and faster. The back of the floor comes with a pressure-sensitive adhesive, which can be directly pasted to the ground as long as the protective film is torn off.
3. The indoor environmental protection performance is different:
(1) The SPC floor structure is composed of: PUR crystal shield transparent layer, pure PVC wear-resistant layer, rich color film layer, SPC polymer substrate layer, soft and quiet rebound layer, etc. The floor substrate is made of mineral rock powder, mixed with polymer resin, and then hot-pressed at high temperature to form a stable substrate layer. It can achieve true 0 formaldehyde.
(2) The raw material requirements of PVC self-adhesive floor are not as high as that of SPC lock floor. Some manufacturers whose control is not strict enough may contain a small amount of formaldehyde in the glue, which will have certain environmental protection risks.
4. The flatness of the paving is different:
(1) The hardness of the SPC lock floor is high, and it is not fixed to the ground by glue when paving. Therefore, the flatness of the ground is required to be high. If the ground is uneven, it is generally necessary to self-leveling before paving.
(2) The PVC self-adhesive floor is relatively soft. If the ground has gentle ups and downs, it can be paved, but after paving, the floor will fluctuate with the original ground. Such higher places are more prone to wear and tear. At the same time, the ground is too rough and uneven or dusty and sandy, and it is also easy to degumming and warping.
5. The scope of application is different:
SPC lock floor has great versatility and is suitable for most places of use, such as homes, offices and schools, shopping malls, store rooms, etc., with high wear resistance and long service life. The wear resistance of PVC self-adhesive floor is relatively weak, and it is not suitable for places with large traffic.
6, the price is not the same:
The price of SPC lock floor will be higher than that of PVC self-adhesive floor, but the service life is long, and the basic ground requirements during construction are not high, as long as it is flat. The self-adhesive pvc floor has high requirements on the ground. It needs to be leveled without sand and dust, and at the same time, try to avoid contact with water, because the self-adhesive floor is hot stamped with glue on the floor at high temperature, which is easy to degumming and warping.
Post time: May-09-2022