(1) The advantages of solid wood composite floor:
1. The quality of solid wood composite floor is stable and not easy to be damaged.
2. Easy to maintain and clean: simple care, bright as new, no dirt embedded, easy to clean.
3. Affordable price: Due to the unique structure of the solid wood composite floor, the requirements for wood are not so high, and the material can be fully utilized, so the price is much lower than that of the solid wood floor.
4. Simple installation: The installation of the solid wood composite floor is the same as that of the laminate floor, without hitting the keel, as long as it is leveled, and the floor height can be increased.
5. The color is bright, the texture is clear, and the color gives people a sense of beauty. Not only the radial cutting texture, the wood grain has irregular deep and shallow straight lines, the texture is clear, smooth and full of three-dimensional sense; there is also the rotational cutting texture, the wood grain has mountain or wavy lines, the texture is gorgeous, undulating and dynamic .
6. Environmental protection. It has the advantages of convenient installation and maintenance of the laminate floor, and avoids the disadvantages of high formaldehyde emission and stiff feet from the laminate floor.
(2) Disadvantages of solid wood composite floors:
1. The wear resistance is not as good as that of the laminate floor and the thickness of the multi-layer composite floor;
2. The price is high and the cost performance is not high. Compared with laminate flooring and multi-layer laminate flooring, the price is expensive;
3. Due to the high process requirements. The structure is complex, the quality difference is large, and the internal quality is not easy to identify;
4. Compared with laminate flooring: the color has no laminate flooring. Compared with solid wood floors: the production of solid wood composite floors must use glue, unlike traditional solid wood floors, there is basically nothing other than the wood itself. Although the environmental quality of the glue is very high, the formaldehyde content is almost negligible, but it exists after all.
5. Blisters cannot be repaired after damage.
Post time: May-19-2022