UTOP SPC floor base material is a new type of environmentally friendly floor developed based on high technology. It has the characteristics of zero formaldehyde, mildew proof, moisture proof, fireproof, insect proof and simple installation. SPC floor is extruded from PVC base by extruder combined with T-shaped die The PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film and PVC substrate are heated and laminated at one time and embossed with a three-roll or four-roll or five-roll calender. The process is simple, and the lamination is completed by heat, and does not require glue. SPC floor materials use environmentally friendly formula, do not contain heavy metals, phthalates, methanol and other harmful substances, in line with EN14372, EN649-2011, IEC62321, GB4085-83 standards. It is very popular in developed countries in Europe and America and the Asia-Pacific market.
Main performance requirements of SPC floor substrate
1. It has lower shrinkage, warpage and better toughness.
2. Ensure that it is not easily deformed and has a good locking tension in various environments, as well as a certain peeling force between the substrate and the film. The performance is mainly determined by the material type, component processing technology and equipment capacity.
SPC floor substrate processing requirements
1. Since the SPC floor production line has a relatively large extrusion volume and requires online lamination, the stability of continuous production is very important.
2. Since the SPC floor is highly filled, the screw wear is serious, and the screw value is relatively high, so the impact of the screw life on the total cost needs to be considered.
3. The floor is relatively thin, the thickness tolerance is small, and the extrusion speed is fast, so it requires good material dispersion, plasticizing performance and fluidity.
SPC floor substrate processing equipment
1. High wear resistance, relatively low extrusion pressure and better plasticizing screw barrel;
2. Design reasonable and uniform molds;
3. Multi-roller calendering system with simple operation and adjustment and thickness control;
4. The membrane guide tension control system is reliable;
5, and have enough cooling space and capacity;
6. Cutting and moving cannot adversely affect the appearance and warpage of the sheet;
Post time: Aug-02-2022