First – the floor test
1. Use temperature and humidity meter to detect temperature and humidity. Indoor temperature and surface temperature should be 15 °C, and should not be applied below 5 °C and above 30 °C. The relative air humidity suitable for construction should be between 20% and 75%.
2. The moisture content of the base layer is measured using a moisture content tester, and the moisture content of the base layer should be less than 3%.
3. The strength of the base layer should not be lower than the requirement of concrete strength C-20, otherwise suitable self-leveling should be used to strengthen the strength.
4. The test result with the hardness tester should be that the surface hardness of the base layer is not less than 1.2 MPa.
5. For the construction of stone-plastic floor materials, the unevenness of the base layer should be less than 2 mm in the range of 2 m ruler. Otherwise, the self-leveling should be used for leveling.
Second – the floor pretreatment
1. Use a floor grinding machine of more than 1000 watts with appropriate grinding discs to polish the floor as a whole, remove paint, glue and other residues, raised and loose plots, and empty plots must also be removed.
2. Vacuum the floor with an industrial vacuum cleaner of not less than 2000 watts.
3. For cracks on the floor, stainless steel ribs and polyurethane waterproof adhesive surface can be used to repair quartz sand.
Third – self-leveling construction – base
1. The absorbent base layer, such as concrete and cement mortar leveling layer, should be first diluted with water in a 1:1 ratio using a multi-purpose interface treatment agent.
2, non-absorbent base layer such as ceramic tiles, terrazzo, marble, etc., it is recommended to use a dense interface treatment agent for the base.
3. If the moisture content of the base layer is too high (>3%) and construction is required immediately, the epoxy interface treatment agent may be used for the bottoming treatment, provided that the moisture content of the base layer should not exceed 8%.
4. The interface treatment agent should be evenly applied without obvious effusion. After the surface of the interface treatment agent is air-dried, the next self-leveling construction can be carried out.
Fourth – self-leveling construction – mixing
1. Pour a pack of self-leveling into a mixing tank filled with clean water according to the specified water-cement ratio, and stir while pouring.
2. In order to ensure self-leveling and even mixing, high-power, low-speed electric drills must be used with special mixers for mixing.
3. Stir to a uniform slurry without agglomeration, let it stand for about 3 minutes, and then stir briefly.
4, the amount of water should be strictly in accordance with the water-cement ratio (please refer to the corresponding self-leveling instructions). Too little water will affect liquidity. Too much will reduce the strength after curing.
Fifth – self-leveling construction – laying
1. Pour the self-leveling slurry that has been stirred onto the floor of the construction. It will flow and level the ground by itself. If the design thickness is ≤ mm, it needs to be scraped with a special tooth scraper.
2. The construction personnel should then put on special nail shoes and enter the construction ground. Use a special self-leveling deflation roller to gently roll on the self-leveling surface to release the air mixed in the mixing to avoid the bubble surface and the interface height difference.
3. Please close the site immediately after the completion of the construction. It is forbidden to walk within 5 hours, avoid heavy objects from hitting within 10 hours, and can lay the stone plastic floor after 24 hours.
4. In winter construction, the laying of the floor should be carried out 48 hours after the self-leveling construction.
5. If self-leveling is required for fine grinding and polishing, it should be carried out 12 hours after self-leveling construction.
Post time: Aug-12-2019