Although PVC flooring has excellent characteristics of wear resistance, pollution resistance and scratch resistance, it is also a degree. Damage caused by this degree is difficult to repair. Therefore, PVC flooring is necessary for maintenance during use.
The purpose of PVC floor maintenance:
1. Improve the appearance: the dirt generated in the daily cleaning in daily use is often cleaned so that the elastic floor fully exhibits its extraordinary appearance and natural gloss.
2. Convenient care: pay attention to daily cleaning and maintenance (water purifying can be used), which can make the floor easier to care and prolong the service life.
3. Protect the floor: protect the elastic floor from accidental chemicals, cigarette butts, shoe prints, oil and water, and minimize the mechanical wear on the surface, so that the durability of the floor itself can be fully utilized to extend the floor. The service life.
PVC floor usually pay attention to:
1. Floor mats should be placed at the entrance of the building to avoid sand and dust through the shoelaces.
2. When carrying items, especially those with sharp metal at the bottom, do not drag on the floor to avoid scratching the floor.
3. Do not use steel balls or wire brushes to clean the floor. Contaminants that cannot be cleaned by conventional methods should be consulted by professionals, and chemicals such as toluene and strong acid should not be used indiscriminately.
4. Although the fire rating of PVC floor is B1, it does not mean that the floor will not be burned by fireworks. Therefore, when using PVC flooring, do not put burning cigarettes, mosquito coils, charged irons, high-temperature metal objects directly on the floor to prevent floor damage.
5. Avoid large amounts of water remaining on the floor surface for a long time, especially on the sheet floor and through the floor. The floor is soaked in water for a long time, and it may be infiltrated under the floor by the water, so that the floor is melted and the bond is lost. It is also possible that the wax moisture layer on the floor surface causes floor contamination, and that the sewage may penetrate into the interior of the floor (through the floor) to cause discoloration of the floor.
As long as you do the above, you can basically maintain the PVC floor. No need for PVC floor repairs. Repairs are aimed at those obvious scratches, damaged floors that look unsightly, need to be replaced, and so on.
Post time: Nov-27-2019